FEATURE: Cooking With Anime – Sangria from “Piacevole” – http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2017/03/22/feature-cooking-with-anime-sangria-from-piacevole
1 bottle of red Spanish wine
1/3 cup brandy
3/4 cup orange juice
half an apple, cubed
half an orange, cut into small chunks
1 sprig of rosemary
mint for garnish
1. Muddle apple and orange pieces in your pitcher/ vase.
2. Add rosemary sprig and muddle again, until rosemary is fragrant.
3. Add orange juice and brandy- mix with fruit.
4. Add red wine and stir everything together.
5. Allow to sit in the fridge for a few hours for more alcoholic fruit pieces, or you can serve immediately over ice.
6. Drink responsibly!
I hope you enjoyed this post! Check in next week for another recipe. To check out more anime food recipes, visit my blog for more anime and manga themed food. If you have any questions or comments, leave them below! I recently got a twitter, so you can follow me at @yumpenguinsnack if you would like, and DEFINITELY feel free to send me food requests! My tumblr is yumpenguinsnacks.tumblr.com. Find me on Youtube for more video tutorials! Enjoy the food, and if you decide to recreate this dish, show me pics! 😀”