Another chocolates recipe: https://itadakimasuanime.wordpress.com/2014/02/11/simple-valentines-day-chocolates/
“Makes about 26 chocolates
- 1 12oz. package of dark chocolate chips
- ¾ cup whole almonds
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package small foil (or paper) cups for candy
- Double boiler. If you don’t have one, you can fashion one using a deep pan full of water and a glass or aluminum bowl. Just fill up the pan ¾ of the way with water, put the bowl in the middle, and keep the water hot, but not boiling.
- Spread all the almonds out on a pan and place in a warm (170°F to 200°F) oven. Let them toast in there until they become aromatic.
- Pour all the chocolate chips into the bowl of the double boiler. Add the oil, salt, and vanilla, and let the chocolate begin to melt. Stir it occasionally.
- Take ¼ cup of the almonds and chop them finely. Once the chocolate has melted all the way, add the chopped almonds, and mix it together.
- Set out all the wrappers you’ll need, and slowly begin spooning the chocolate into each wrapper. It can be a little messy until you get the hang of it. After filling each wrapper with chocolate, add one or two of the whole almonds on top. You can also add sprinkles instead, if you would like.
- Once all the wrappers are full, place them all in the fridge to cool and solidify.”